It is well known that apps can make life easier for people from all walks of life, including business leaders. Whether you’re placing orders or scheduling appointments, apps have the potential to reduce time spent on small tasks and increase overall productivity. However, not all applications are created in the same way, and it is important to look for the ones that offer the best services.
- A common complaint among business leaders is the number of contacts they need to stay right. With multiple meetings, partners, and customers, it can be difficult to remember who is who and where they are from. Accompanying will do all the research needed to prepare you for big meetings. By reviewing financial and biographical data on the contacts and the companies involved, the application can save managers valuable time in preparing the sessions. Best of all, save time by checking emails, getting information about who’s contacting you, a news feed, and information about your contacts and businesses that interest you.
- People who have experienced the frustration of losing a business card from a contact will love Cam Card, a business card application that allows users to quickly capture contact information. Cam Card takes photos of business cards, reads contact information and saves them to your smartphone for easy access. It also allows users to exchange electronic business cards, add notes and reminders, access cloud information, and perform searches. Instead of wasting time searching your wallet for a dog-eared business card, use this app to go paperless and increase efficiency.
Cisco Web ex
- Web conferencing can be complicated: users use different programs such as Skype or Google Hangouts, calls can be interrupted repeatedly, and sharing video and notes can be difficult to control. Cisco WebEx, a web conferencing platform, mitigates these common issues. WebEx provides easy-to-use on-screen and whiteboard features, a personal meeting room URL, and the ability to connect from any standard video conferencing device and system. With such a simplified service, you do not have to worry about the technical issues of your web conferencing and can focus on the meeting itself.
- This aesthetically pleasing app organizes news, popular stories and conversations around your specific interests. The Flipboard provides access to Vogue’s media on CNN and collects articles, videos and photos in a clean and interesting format. Better yet, you can easily create your own virtual “magazines” and share them with others. It’s a great way to keep the media in your industry-or your personality up-to-date and archived.
- 15Five is an excellent performance management application designed to provide feedback to employees on a regular basis and promote a strong corporate culture. Configured as a miniature social networking site, 15Five helps business owners schedule weekly registration sessions, engage all team members, and learn about each other’s projects. The way it works is simple: Employees spend 15 minutes a week answering questions about personal productivity and morale. Managers spend five minutes reading and commenting on answers. All team members can ask and give their opinion on different projects. You can also set goals, update progress, and increase morale with the High Fives dashboard.